To connect a Facebook page, go to Settings > then Locations and Groups:
- First, make sure that you are an Admin or Editor to the relevant Facebook page;
- Click the "Connect with Facebook" button.
- A pop-up window will then open for Facebook's authentication services. You have to grant ALL Facebook permissions to AreTheyHappy.
- Select your Facebook Page from the dropdown.
- Click the "Confirm" button and voila, you're connected!
[The GIF below can be a bit slow to load, but it'll show you how to connect. lol 🙃]
⚠️ NOTE: Pay attention to the permissions step. You have to grant ALL Facebook permissions to AreTheyHappy so that you and your team can read, respond to and analyze all the relevant message types from Facebook, i.e. private messages, wall posts etc. [See image below. Essentially, you should say "YES" to all items.]
That's everything you need to know about Connecting your Facebook account to AreTheyHappy!
To complete your setup and connect all other integrations like Google My Business, TripAdvisor etc., click here and follow the simple steps.
The AreTheyHappy Community ❤️
The businesses who use AreTheyHappy are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
The AreTheyHappy Mindset 💪
You're joining a community of amazing entrepreneurs who believe in putting customers first!
Your Feedback Matters. Let’s grow together! 🚀
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chatbot on the bottom-right of your screen. 🙌 We’ll be in touch as soon as we can! 🙏💕