If, god forbid, you schedule a post to your Facebook pages, and they post two times, we suggest you take the following steps. (Thank you to Bowling Stones for sharing their experience! Good catch, guys. 💪)
First go to Facebook.
- Go to the the main parent page settings.
- Click on "Settings".
- Navigate to the "local content" section and pick a preference: "always show, never show, or only show for locations that don't publish their own posts".
- Go down to the next setting, "Locations tab" section and select "Always". This allows you to publish directly on one of your child pages if still needed.
So, in short, think about how you want to manage your parent-child pages. These extra settings will:
- Allow you to use the parent page to publish on all your child pages from the parent page / or not.
- And the second step let's you publish via the parent page, without losing the ability to publish directly on one of your child page if needed.
So, in AreTheyHappy, you've probably selected both the brand page and all the locations, so it posted twice.
Did this help? :)
Let us know if you have any other questions, concerns or suggestions... or if you just feel like a chat! :)
Feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by clicking the little support chat box on the lower right side of your screen. 🙌We really appreciate our AreTheyHappy community, and your ongoing feedback! ️