- [auth] Authentication system has been extended to incorporate a refresh scheme.
- [auth] User tokens now refresh automatically to keep the user logged in.
- [settings] It is now possible to unset your default location.
- [reporting] It is now possible to download a yelp deep-dive report.
- [auth] User tokens now expire after 30 minutes, with a leeway of 10 minutes.
- [auth] User refresh tokens expire after 1 month of inactivity.
- [auth] The activation resend view now incorporates the login gallery component and a link back to the login page.
- [settings] If no default location is set, the default will now be the global company.
- [navigation] The company select button in the location dropdown has been restyled for more visibility and easier access.
- [integration] Yelp now shows the last 100 reviews for a connected account.
- [integration] Yelp reviews now show the full review with text/pictures/statistics (funny/useful/cool) and owner reply (if any).
- [integration] Yelp user status now shows the amount of posts/friends/pictures and whether or not the user is a ‘Yelp Elite’.
- [integration] Yelp review parsing for influencer/urgent folder is now based on the user’s amount of friends and/or elite status (influencer), and the review rating for urgency.
- [reporting] Company location report now includes yelp insights.
- [insights] Company insights now incorporate yelp insights into the visible widgets as well as the calculation of the location and company scores.
- [insights] Reputation insights now offer yelp as a selectable option and the page ratings.
- [general] Small styling changes to improve responsiveness displays across the platform.
- [user] The location unassign modal’s text has been changed to also show the name of the location/group that a user is being unassigned from, instead of ‘this group/location’ to improve clarity on mobile devices.
- [general] The logo has been updated in both the onboarding/loader/app to reflect the latest branding.
- [navigation] The legacy list view for the location dropdown has been removed in favor of the hierarchy view.
- [inbox] The legacy list view for the locations filter has been removed in favor of the hierarchy view.
- [integration] Responding to Facebook recommendations has been temporarily disabled due to a bug on the Facebook platform.
- [publisher] An issue has been fixed where thumbnails for mp4-based drafts would not show up in modals and the drafts/queue/history pages.
- [publisher] An issue has been fixed where some mobile browsers would not allow you to go to the account selection step in the publisher.
- [teamtasks] An issue has been fixed where it was not possible on some mobile browsers to go to the next or previous month in the datepicker of the assign popover.
- [inbox] An issue has been fixed where the ‘completed on’ timestamp had the wrong minute displayed.
- [general] An issue has been fixed where special characters in translated text where incorrectly sanitized.
- [inbox] An issue has been fixed where the ‘frequently used tags’ section in the tags popover would not be correct in specific circumstances.
- [inbox] An issue has been fixed where the completed by filter did not work as expected.
- [integration] An issue has been fixed where replying to a reply on a post would throw an error for Twitter.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by clicking the Intercom support chat box on the lower right side of your screen. 🙌We really appreciate our AreTheyHappy community, as well as your ongoing feedback! ️🚀