There are several types of emails that AreTheyHappy sends to its users:
Activation - this email is sent right after you sign up for a new account on AreTheyHappy via the onboarding process.
Invitation - email sent if you are invited to manage an AreTheyHappy location by an existing user.
Reset Password - the password recovery email to help you log back in to your account if ever you have forgotten your password.
Here are some steps you could take to ensure you never miss out on any AreTheyHappy emails:
1. For Activation and Reset Password emails - make sure that the correct email address is entered.
2. If you were Invited, please contact your administrator and make sure the entered email address is correct in the Users & Rights page.
3. For email reports, please ensure that the toggle is enabled for the right location/s.
4. Check your email's spam folder.
5. Lastly, if all previous steps are verified to be in order, please seek assistance from your Network Administrator (a.k.a. "the IT guy" in your company) and make sure that there are no mail settings blocking you from receiving AreTheyHappy emails.
If you have further questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach us via email at [email protected] or by clicking the support chatbox on the lower right side of your screen. We appreciate your support and feedback! 🙏💕