You can add feedback from your customers that you receive outside the online review platforms (TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.) to your AreTheyHappy location inboxes.
These reviews are the ones that you potentially get from emails or phone calls directly from customers, feedback forms on paper that you may be giving out to your patrons, or face-to-face, verbal complement (or complaint).
Note: before you start adding feedback manually to AreTheyHappy, you first need to make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access this feature. Simply reach us through the Intercom chat on the lower-right side of your screen.
Now that you have your manual feedback and the right permissions to add them to your inbox, we can now start encoding them to your locations.
First, navigate to your AreTheyHappy Inbox. Then click on the "+ Add Feedback" button under Actions on your inbox sidebar (just below the inbox folders and smart folders).
Then the Add Feedback sidebar will appear on the right side of the inbox. You can now fill out the form with the details of the customer feedback you want to create.
What type of information can I add to Feedback?
Here is the list of information that will be attached to each feedback:
- Rating - we use a 1-5 star rating for all manually added feedback items.
- Comment - enter the customer's exact words (or a paraphrased version) to give context to the rating provided on the feedback. The more descriptive it is, the easier it will be for the responsible personnel to respond to the customer
- Type - this is an field internal to AreTheyHappy. The options are Compliment, Complaint, and Request. This helps you to filter feedback items on your inbox.
- Feedback Channel - denotes the way you received the feedback from your customer. The options are Phone, Email, Feedback Form, Face to Face, Guestbook, Other.
- Employee (optional) - the name/s of employee/s that the feedback item is linked to. Ex: a complaint by a customer is submitted towards the staff member, John Williams.
- Date & Time - the timestamp of the customer's visit. This timestamp will be saved as the feedback's created date. You can only select past dates for this field.
- Customer Contact Details (optional) - Customer Name, Email, Phone. These information will be useful for contacting the customer that submitted the feedback.
- Attachments (optional) - you can upload a maximum of 3 images to a feedback. You could attach a screenshot of the customer's email or an image of a feedback form.
Once you have added a feedback manually, a new inbox item will be available containing all of the information you provided.
Note that the feedback item's Original date (Mar 7, 2020) is the same one that you entered on the feedback form. The timestamp when you added the feedback to AreTheyHappy is saved as the Updated Timestamp.
Now that you have added a customer's feedback manually, you can now add tags, assign to a team member, or mark as complete as you would a regular AreTheyHappy inbox item.
We love our AreTheyHappy Community
The businesses who use AreTheyHappy today are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
The AreTheyHappy Mindset
They’re joining a community of amazing entrepreneurs who believe in putting customers first!
Your Feedback Matters. Let’s grow together! 🚀
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chatbot on the bottom-right of your screen. 🙌We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can! 🙏💕