Glad to see your team expanding. 🙌🏼
To add a new user
- Go to Settings (in the top right) > select Users & Rights.
- Then, click the bright orange "Invite a New User" button (top left of your screen). See image below.
- Enter the user's first and last name.
- Enter their email address.
Note: It should be a NEW, unique address that has not previously been used in AreTheyHappy.
- Select the new user's role:
(i) Top Tier = Owner, Admin, Marketer. (Full oversight and full functionality.)
(ii) Middle Tier = Managers, Location Manager, User (Assigned locations only)
(iii) Lowest Tier = Guest (View only rights.
Note: You cannot select a role that is higher than yours. For more information, see table here.
- Select a language.
Note: The invitation email will be sent in the language you select. The default selection is the language that you are currently using.
- Click "Select location" to proceed to the next step, where you will select the location(s) that the new user will have access to.
Note: You can only give permission for groups and locations that you yourself have access to.
- Click "Invite user" button to send the invitation via email.
From here, all the new user has to do is to open the AreTheyHappy user invitation email and click the link provided.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by clicking the Intercom support chatbox on the lower right side of your screen. 🙌
You matter to us and we appreciate your support and feedback! ️🚀