In AreTheyHappy, collaborating with your entire team and understanding how your customers view your business become simple with the help of Team Tasks and Inbox Tags, respectively. However, manually assigning and tagging tens (or even hundreds) of inbox messages daily is a daunting task.
Welcome, AreTheyHappy Flows! 🚀
Flows allow you to set up parameter-based rules to assign team tasks and/or tags to incoming inbox messages hands-free!
You can configure rules based on the following Condition parameters:
- Review Rating - trigger a rule if a review has a certain number of stars
- Social Media/Review Channel - trigger a rule if an incoming message comes in from a specific channel
- Sentiment - trigger a rule if the AreTheyHappy Automated Tagging assigns a specific sentiment to an incoming message
- Category - trigger a rule if the AreTheyHappy Automated Tagging assigns a specific category to an incoming message
- Text - trigger a rule if the review text contains a word or group of words
- Influencer - trigger a rule if an incoming message belongs to the influencer folder
- Urgent - trigger a rule if an incoming message belongs to the urgent folder
Finish setting up your rules with the following Outcomes:
- Add Tag - assign tag/s to an incoming message if the rule is triggered
- Add Teamtask - create a team task and assign to specific user/s if a rule is triggered
Note: you can add up to 10 conditions to a rule; linking them with AND or OR operations.
An example would be, if a review has 3 stars or less AND the review text contains the word "nuts" or "allergy", then the inbox message would be assigned the tag "Food Allergy (-)"
And that's an introduction to AreTheyHappy Flows! If you want to learn more about how to set up and manage Flows, please check this article collection.