You have access to ratings from the different review management platforms on the Reputation Insights so you could see how well your customers are scoring your locations.
The AreTheyHappy Social Insights dashboard gives you powerful metrics so that you know WHO your customers are.
The Social Insights dashboard is divided between the different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter).
For the first iteration, you will be able to access your Social Insights for Facebook, the rest will follow in the near future. The Facebook Social Insights is then divided into four (4) sub-dashboards: Page, Reach, Engagement, and Demographics.
The Page insights show you several relevant datapoints that pertains to the Likes that your Facebook Page has:
- Total Page Likes** - total number of people that liked your business page
- Organic* - the number of people that liked your page
- Paid* - the number of people that liked your page from a paid ad/campaign
- Unlikes* - the number of people that unliked your page
- Page Likes Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period
** - this is the only widget that shows all-time data
* - these fields show data from the past 24 months.
The Reach social insights show the total and breakdowns of how many people viewed your posts at least once.
- Total Reach* - number of people that viewed a post from your page at least once
- Organic Reach* - number of people that viewed a post from their Facebook feed
- Paid Reach* - number of people that viewed a sponsored/paid post
- Viral Reach* - number of people who had any content from your Page or about your Page enter their screen because their friend likes or follows your Page
- Reach Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period
The Engagement social insights show how many actions or reactions your Facebook posts accumulated from your customers overtime.
- Total Page Engagement*
- Engaged Users* - number of people that interacted to your posts
- Total Page Negative Feedback* - number of times people took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post)
- Total Unique Page Negative Feedback* - number of people who took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post)
- Engagement Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period
The Demographics insights show who liked your Facebook page (by age, gender, location).
- By Gender - shows the breakdown by gender of your page's fans
- By Age - shows the breakdown by gender and age group of your page's fans
- By Language/Country/City
Note: the breakdown by language/country/city show the top 5 by default. Clicking the "Show More" link will display the rest of the results.
We love our AreTheyHappy Community
The businesses who use AreTheyHappy today are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
The AreTheyHappy Mindset
They’re joining a community of amazing entrepreneurs who believe in putting customers first!
Your Feedback Matters. Let’s grow together! 🚀
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chatbot on the bottom-right of your screen. 🙌We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can! 🙏💕