- [inbox] Instagram/Facebook private messages, Facebook posts and Google Q&A now have a 'load more' button in the inbox detail if there are more comments/messages than displayed on the page
- [inbox] A new folder titled 'team' has been added which shows any post which has a teamtask for the selected location(s).
- [inbox] A new filter (only available in the team folder) has been added to filter by task category.
- [inbox] A new filter (only available in the team folder) has been added to filter by task status.
- [inbox] The team folder has a distinct header bar allowing you to easily filter on tasks assigned by/to you or other users.
- [teamtasks] It is now possible to delete a teamtask from both the teamtask detail modal and inbox teamtask sidebar
- [general] Styling changes across the platform for more consistency/readability.
- [inbox] Private messages will now automatically scroll to the last message when opened.
- [inbox] A new link button has been added to the inbox detail if the post being viewed has a link attached to it.
- [inbox] The search bar in the inbox will now auto-expand to full width when focused.
- [insights] On tags/automated tags/flow deepdives a new link button has been added to the top right of a post's display if that post has a link attached to it.
- [teamtasks] A new link button has been added to the top right of a teamtask's post display if the post has a link attached to it.
- [teamtasks] We have redesigned the teamtask detail modal to allow for easier navigation.
- [teamtasks] An overdue teamtask will now have an 'Overdue' badge in the detail modal and inbox teamtask sidebar.
- [teamtasks] Page size for teamtasks overview has been increased to 30 items.
- [flow] We have renamed some flow rules (particularly regarding 'text' conditions) to be more understandable.
- [insights] Social insights graphs where the period ends in the future will now have a distinct styling for future data to prevent confusion.
- [inbox] A 'invisible link' is no longer added over the post's detail, this has been replaced with a link button (see improved) to ensure that it's directly visible whether or not a post has a link.
- [surveys] Fixed an issue where survey name would be correctly saved but wouldn't be displayed properly when editting
- [settings] Fixed an issue where when moving a group the modal wouldn't refresh correctly.
- [inbox] Fixed a graphical glitch where pre-wrapped multiline text would not render properly in the inbox detail when multiple whitespace characters appeared right after carriage returns.
- [insights] Fixed an issue where the insights reports modal would autoclose if multiple report downloads are done in rapid succession.