● [integration] Booking.com has been added as a read-only integration with
the following capabilities:
○ View Booking reviews in the inbox
○ Tag Booking reviews / create team tasks for Booking reviews
○ View score/insights for Booking reviews in the reputation insights
● [publisher] We have finished up on a major revamp of the publisher, this
new version contains the following:
○ A redesigned composer
○ Two new post types: Event (Available for Google) and Offer (Google,
○ Ability to customize content per channel
○ A new calendar/scheduler component allowing you to schedule
publishing on an integration-by-integration level
○ A new preview modal, containing previews of the post on an
integration-by-integration level, selected accounts on an
integration-by-integration level and a history of changes that were
made to the post.
○ Ability to set topics (for internal managerial purposes) on a draft
● [insights] Instagram social insights subdivided into the following tabs:
○ Page: Followers, impressions, profile views, reach
○ Engagement: Text message redirects, website redirects, phone call
redirects, directions redirects
○ Demographics: Gender/Age distribution, By language, By country, By
● [flow] It is now possible to set 'Is replied within' as part of an
● [flow] Flow will now be applied with a 14-day historical period to allow
for date-specific processing such as the new 'is replied within'
● [machine learning] A new version of our ML algorithm with higher overall
accuracy (particularly pertaining detection of negative sentiment).
●[reports] We have added NPS and Average NPS to the
overview tab of the Company Excel Report.
● [integration] We've fixed an edge case issue where Takeaway.com
urls were not being parsed correctly for some country-specific urls.
● [integration] We've fixed an issue where Takeaway.com statistics failed to
be retrieved in some edge cases.
● [integration] We've fixed an issue where Takeaway.com logos were missing
in generated reports and daily emails