You have access to ratings from the different review management platforms on the Reputation Insights so you could see how well your customers are scoring your locations.
The Google MyBusiness Social Insights dashboard gives you powerful metrics so that you know HOW your customers interact with you.
On the Google MyBusiness Social Insights, you will be able to access your data for the following sub-dashboards: Views, Engagement, and Post Insights.
Google MyBusiness Page Views
The Views insights show you several relevant data points that pertains to the how users search for your business:
- Total Search - Total number of views on Google Search to date.
- Direct Search - Total number of times the resource was shown when searching for the location directly.
- Categorical - Total number of times the resource was shown as a result of a categorical search (for example, restaurant).
- Brand Search - Total number of times a resource was shown as a result of a search for the chain it belongs to, or a brand it sells. For example, Starbucks, Adidas.
- Google Maps Views - Total number of times the resource was viewed on Google Maps.
Google MyBusiness Engagement
The Engagement social insights show how many interactions your Google MyBusiness Page accumulated from your customers overtime.
- Website Link Clicked - Total number of times the website was clicked to date.
- Phone Number Clicked - Total number of times the phone number was clicked to date.
Google MyBusiness Post Statisitcs
The Post Statistics insights show how many views your Media Posts have gathered overtime:
- Post Views - Total number of times the local post was viewed on Google Search.
- CTA Button Clicked - Total number of times the call to action button was clicked on Google.
- Business Live Media Items - Total number of media items that are currently live, uploaded by the merchant.
- Business Live Media Views - Total number of views on media items uploaded by the merchant.
- Customer Live Media Items - Total number of media items that are currently live, uploaded by the customers.
- Customer Live Media Views - Total number of views on media items uploaded by the customers.
We love our AreTheyHappy Community
The businesses who use AreTheyHappy today are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
The AreTheyHappy Mindset
They’re joining a community of amazing entrepreneurs who believe in putting customers first!
Your Feedback Matters. Let’s grow together! 🚀
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chatbot on the bottom-left of your screen. 🙌We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can! 🙏💕