- [integration] Gmail has been added as an integration, this integration has the following capabilities:
- Connect on location and group level
- View Gmail emails in the inbox
- Tag Gmail emails
- Assign team tasks to a Gmail email
- Respond to Gmail email straight from the inbox
- [integration] The Takeaway integration has been expanded with support for Just Eat Ireland, Spain, Denmark, Italy and UK
- [inbox] A deeplink will now be available for most post types (with the exception of manual and Yumpingo reviews), where a deeplink to the post is not possible we redirect the user to the profile page/section on that respective platform
- [inbox] Comments by anonymous users on a post will now also fallback to 'Anonymous User'
- [inbox] A default message will now be rendered if a review contains no content at all
- [publisher] The publisher drafts page is now paginated with an infinite loader
- [insights] Survey insights widgets now have a link to the help center in their tooltips
- [general] Small styling improvements to improve on UX/UI and brand consistency
- [integration] Fixed an issue where posting out GIFs on Facebook would result in the first frame of the GIF being posted rather than the GIF itself.
- [integration] Fixed an edge case where foursquare user names would contain 'false' as part of their full name
- [integration] Fixed an issue where google reputation insights would fail to pull
- [inbox] Fixed an edge case issue where a post wouldn't load up due to incorrect puid encoding
- [inbox] The translate link will now be hidden if there's no text (trimmed) for a post
- [inbox] Fixed an edge graphical issue where 'reply on' buttons would have incorrect alignment for some integrations
- [inbox] Fixed a graphical issue where attachment replies/reactions would be cut off after a certain length in private messages, resulting in the full text not being readable
- [insights] Fixed an edge case issue where some browsers would render humanized numbers in their scientific notation if those numbers came close to the threshold for their humanization
- [publisher] Fixed an edge case issue where publisher images wouldn't be correctly copied over to a new channel in some scenarios
- [general] Fixed an edge case issue where form debouncing would sometimes not be correctly handled for subsequent debounces.