A team task is made out of several components.
- Description: Reason why the team task was created. Comparable to a subject line when writing an email. Example: "Negative review - Topic: waiting time"
- Status: "To Do", "In Progress", "On Hold", "Done", "Reopened"
- Assigned To: Person in charge of unblocking the task.
- Assigned By: Person who created the team task. If the task is created by a flow rule, it will say "ATH Flow" [See article on how to do this]
- Internal notes: Place for internal communication to take place. The end customer does not see these messages.
Example of how to write an internal note.
Do you want more information on the team task feature? Check out this article.
We love our AreTheyHappy Community
The businesses who use AreTheyHappy today are motivated by the belief that even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
The AreTheyHappy Mindset
They’re joining a community of amazing entrepreneurs who believe in putting their customer relationships first!
Your Feedback Matters. Let’s grow together! 🚀
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chatbot on the bottom-left of your screen. 🙌 We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can! 🙏 💕