This article is divided into 3 parts:
Part 1. How to connect your Uber Eats
Part 2. FAQs on How this integration interacts with the rest of AreTheyHappy
Part 3. Current Status: Uber Eats Historical Data
Part 1: How to connect your Uber Eats
To connect your UberEats locations to your AreTheyHappy locations, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to UberEats Manager using an Uber Eats user account with a "Manager" role.
2. Go to the user management section, then add our developer account [email protected] to your company/brand as a "Manager" to allow AreTheyHappy to access ALL of your Uber Eats stores.
If you only want to connect specific Uber Eats stores, only invite our developer account on those stores.
⚠️ Note: it's required that our developer account is added to your UberEats location for you to access UberEats order and review data on AreTheyHappy. See image below.
3. Go to AreTheyHappy and log in to your account.
4. Go to Settings > Locations & Groups page. Select the location you want to link to.
5. Click on the "Connect with Uber Eats" button
6. Paste/Input your UberEats Store ID (ex: 61ag83c8-1a58-9043-bt80-789y45ce91ec).
⚠️ Important Note: Go to your store on the Uber Eats Manager, then copy the store ID from the URL.
7. Click the Confirm button
Part 2: FAQs
Question 2: Are Uber Eats reviews compatible with manual Team tasks?
Question 3: Are written reviews in Uber Eats compatible with AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
Question 4: Can I respond to UberEats reviews via ATH?
Answer: No. Unfortunately, functionality for restaurant owners to respond to Uber Eats reviews has not yet been provided by Uber Eats, i.e. so the functionality to date is similar to Deliveroo and Takeway.com ("read only").
Part 3: Historical Data
Currently, we don't pull in Historical Uber Eats Data. But, after monitoring performance over the next two quarters, we may review.
And that's it!
If you have questions, suggestions or requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by clicking the support chat box on the lower screen. 🙌
Alternatively, you can reach out via [email protected].
We genuinely appreciate our AreTheyHappy community, especially, your regular feedback! ️🚀